Thursday, September 26, 2013

Portland Fashion and Style Awards

Portland Fashion and Style Awards

Hey Everyone!

I have been nominated for 'Best Model Plus' again this year!! WOW! Last year I was nominated and won!! I look at the award every day: it's an amazing reminder to keep working hard and to never stop striving for my dreams. If a size 20 model can win this award...well, I take it as a beautiful sign there is true change occurring in this industry!

I would love your vote again this year!

Please, vote for Keri Atkins for 'Best Model Plus' for the 2013 Portland Fashion and Style Awards! -This is an incredible red carpet event, honoring those in the Oregon Fashion industry. I would love to represent the curvier side of fashion again this year!

VOTE:

Keri Atkins for 'Best Model Plus' here: http://pfsa2013.com/vote-2013/





No comments:

Post a Comment